12/20/09

Christmas wreath

A few days ago I was chatting with a few scrapping friends and one of them showed us this link to a very cool christmas wreath.I immediatelly decided on the spot I wanted to make one.Unfortunatelly I couldn't find a floral foam ring(surprise surprise) and since I didn't want to wait for one I had to order through the internet I made do with a foam ring they use here for flowers(which is not the same thing as the floral foam ring they use abroad,lol).This is what I came up with.I'm not completely happy with it and since I used so many flowers(and really didn't have the patience nor the will to make even more) I didn't cover the entire thing on the outside of the ring,which I covered with a green with gold details ribbon(the one you can see I used for a hanger too).I'll probably add more flowers next year(when I'll have forgotten how much I didn't like making them even though they aren't really difficult to make,lol).It still looks pretty cool on the front door though(even though it's a shame you can't hang it on the outside for more people to see cause it would be gone in less than an hour...)

Happy holidays to all!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ειρήνη μου καλή αρχή με το μπλογκ σου!!! Περιμένουμε να δούμε τις δημιουργίες σου!!
    Το στεφανάκι είναι τέλειο!!!! Μπράβο για την υπομονή σου κ φυσικά κ για το αποτέλεσμα!!! Τέλειο είναι!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AΠΑΙΧΤΟ!!!! τέλειο!!! μπράβο βρε Ειρήνη! καλη αρχή! το μπλογκάκι γλύκα!

    ReplyDelete