12/17/09

Beterschap



In keeping with the spirit of blogging and all I decided to make a new layout last night... Unfortunatelly I'm uninspired at the moment and nothing looks or feels right... So I decided to post a card I made a few days ago on here so I won't have any excuse... Since I've been scrapping for a year and a half now I've got lots of stuff made and I'll probably post it on here as time goes by when it's been a while and I've got nothing new to show you.
Anyway,I made this card for someone i don't know personally.It's someone my mom knows who's going through a rough time these days.I was happy to make the card even though I didn't know her personally but again miss inspiration decided not to show up...So I waited till the very last minute(the night before my mom would go to the post office) and still nothing...So I went online searching for a few ideas...and voila!!This card isn't as easy as it initially looks since there's a lot of planning involved in making the grid and cutting the pieces of paper as exact as possible as you can(since I have no square punch,I'm guessing it would mean one headache less if you do).I enjoyed making it though and I'll probably make more in the future,hopefully for a nicer occassion!
As you probably will notice in this and future projects my photography skills leave something to be desired...the projects actually do look better in real life.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment