1/4/11

Very cute...photo!

This is a layout I made a while ago.It was during one mini-crop session we,the Heraklion based scrappers,held at my house,for the first time.It was great to get together and create,even though I usually end up watching what everybody else does and get inspired just as we're about to stop!My dear friend Melenia helped me a lot with this layout so I have to thank her once again!I'm not entirely happy with the title,but since I still don't have a small font alphabet stickers and the only alphas I do have are huge it's going to have to do for now.

Since it's an old picture of my mom I wanted to keep the theme kinda romantic and old fashioned.I'm not entirely sure if I succeeded,since this isn't my style at all,but it was my first effort trying something new and at the end of the day if you keep doing the same things over and over again you aren't making any progress!!





I hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. First of all, Irini, I'm not due the credit at all. I actually didn't do a thing, you made the layout!
    Second, it's so beautiful and tender that even if it's not your style, it's a very successful page!! It's classy, I love classy things! Wtg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφη η φωτογραφία και πολύ όμορφη και η σύνθεσή σου! Μπράβο σου!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job! congrats.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Μου αρέσουν πολύ αυτά τα χρώματα! και το στήσιμο είναι πολύ καλό!!!Ειρήνη μου Καλή Χρονιά με υγεία και πολλές δημιουργικές συναντησεις!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...there do seem to be a lot f scrappers from Heraklion...must be something in the air huh? LOL..
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I appreciate them so much.
    RE: your last comment about being photogenic and looking how I do...hmmm..wonder if you would have said the same thing if you saw me this morning with just 4 hours sleep, hair looking like a cat slept on it all night, mismatched pyjamas, eyebrows that need plucking, having a swollen tummy...LOL..get the picture? Thanks anyway...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. άπαιχτη η σελίδα!!!! ειναι καταπληκτικήηη!
    καλή χρονιά με υγεία ειρήνη μου!!!!όλα τα άλλα γίνονται!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ειρήνη είναι πανέμορφη η σύνθεση σου!!! Μπράβο σου! Μου αρέσουν πολύ τα γήινα χρώματα που χρησιμοποίησες!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ειρήνη μου σου εύχομαι καταρχήν καλή χρονιά και σε ευχαριστώ για όλα τα ωραία σχόλια που μου αφήνεις! Πρέπει να σου πώ οτι πραγματικά αυτή η σελίδα είναι πανέμορφη και όπως είπε η Μελένια, πολύ "classy"!!! Καλές δημιουργίες σου εύχομαι και συγχαρητήρια που έγινες θεία! Να σας ζήσει!!!

    ReplyDelete