4/6/11

The other cards ;)

Ok like I said in my previous post (and since I gave Melenia hers) these are the other cards I've made.

This one is the one I've made for Melenia.It's another card I've seen on Dawn's youtube channel and I loved the idea of a card that's sort of a frame!I used blue shades and my little butterfly punch and a few gems I had lying around.The paper with the leaves I actually made myself,I stamped the same image over and over again with dark blue ink and then using my ink blending tool I applied silver ink all over the card.I hope you and most importantly Melenia like it!



This next card I made for my mom.She 's got her birthday this Friday and I wanted to make something special for her.I've used this technique before in the mini I've made for Sander,but this time I used it for a card.I've found the way to make this in the blog of a very talented person,that makes gorgeous things,check her blog out here if you want to.



This last card I've made around the same time as the others,but I saw today what the new challenge for Get Creative is (check it out here) and I think it suits the challenge very well.You can't quite see it,but the colors are pink,purple and a very light mint green.The way to make this card can also be found on Dawn's youtube channel.





Well as the say in the movies:"That's all folks"...I hope you like them!!

12 comments:

  1. I don't like them I love them ! Fantastic work each and every one is so well put together, especially like the red and black one boy that looks tricky !Thanks for playing along at Get Creative.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ειναι υπεροχες!! καθομαι και τις χαζευω μια μια... και ψαχνω να δω σαν παιδι...απο που ανοιγουν; πως διπλωνουν; τι εχει εκει κρυμμενο;;
    μα ειναι φανταστικες!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had in my mind to write a comment and then I read Marie's and it was the same!!!Hahaha!
    ''I don't like them I love them!''
    Especially the first one!I've learned many techniques from Dawn.She's so creative!
    Thank you for entering the Get Creative challenge.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ειρήνη μου είναι υπέροχες όλες!!! Πρωτότυπες καρτούλες!!! Ένα μεγάλο μπράβο!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. πολυ πολυ ομορφες!!!πολυ ιδιαιτερες!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eιρήνη για μία ακόμη φορά με κατέπληξες!!Πάρα πολύ όμορφες!!κάθομαι και τις κοιτάζω να δω πως είναι,σίγουρα θα φτιάξω κι εγώ.Μπράβο σου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you have been creating!!!!!!!
    fantastic I love them all....
    You are a very good student!! LOL LOL LOL
    thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Είναι πανέμορφες όλες τους, μπράβο σου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je bent een bezig bijtje geweest deze week, alle kaarten zijn erg mooi en allemaal verschillend. De kaart voor je moeder is erg uniek. Felicitaties voor je moeder. Groetjes, Channa ( ps: ik vind het zo grappig dat ik in het nederlands kan schrijven! hihihi)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ειρήνη είναι πολύ όμορφες και ιδιαίτερες και οι τρεις καρτούλες σου!!!Ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου στην πρόκληση του Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow gorgeous designs for cards on your blog, love the blue one with the butterflies, thanks for stopping by my blog recently I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ειρηνάκι μου, είναι τέλειες οι καρτούλες!!!
    Μου αρέσει που αφιερώνεις χρόνο και διάθεση και κάνεις όλες σου τις δημιουργίες πολύ πολύ ξεχωριστές, ιδιαίτερες και πανέμορφες!

    ReplyDelete